Friday, October 25, 2019


                        This. Because life as a new mom feels overwhelming sometimes.
         Currently dreaming about an organized pantry. I have every intention of modeling my life after The Home Edit.
Give me all the basics: camillestyles.com 


I am going to pretend like it hasn't been months since I've written.

It's finally feeling like fall here and as the grey clouds cover the morning sky, I am so grateful for the cooler weather. The summer heat was significantly noticeable this year with Ethan and now that I don't have to reach in to get him out of his car seat only to feel his warm little sticky skin, I am sighing relief. The cool weather just makes it so much easier! E is now 7 months old! I can't believe it. He started sitting and crawling at 6 months so he's now on a mission to stand. He works so hard on it every day and his personality is really beginning to come through as he manages the task of learning. He is persistent! It's so much fun to watch him grow, but boy I have my moments. On Sunday night, we had thunderstorms starting at 1am. Our golden retriever is terrified of storms so we always put her up on our bed. She shook and panted till about 3am and then E woke up around 4am so this mama didn't get any sleep!

Thankfully, the past few days we've been putting him down later and he's been sleeping until a little after 6. Phew. I also went to bed around 8:15 last night and woke only when I realized I hadn't pumped yet which was around 10:15. Today, I feel like a new human.

What a difference sleep makes!

I am going to leave this blog post here with all the things inspiring me right now, because why not?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment