Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From NYC to Houston, I Love...

























These necklaces by Jeanine Prayer caught my eye years ago while I was in New York and just the other day, I stumbled across them again here in Houston.
Each necklace has it's own inscription. From the writings of Emerson to Goethe, each tiny quote makes every single necklace unique. They are sold at Barney's New York and at Kuhl-Linscomb (another one of my new favorite places here in Houston).

Some Quotes from the necklaces above:
May the sun bring you new energy by day, May the moon softly restore you by night, May the rain wash away your worries, May the breeze blow new strength into your being, May you walk gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life.-Apache blessing
Nothing is worth more than this day. -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Laughing out loud I will create my own destiny
Singing in the wind I will forge the river
And be louder than the storm that howls about me. -Susan Stauter

All our efforts must tend towards light. -Antonio Machado

No comments:

Post a Comment