Monday, April 25, 2011

Working out the kinks...


Happy Monday, everyone! Mondays are always a little disconnected for me. Coming back into a routine and flushing out anything that might be less than beneficial upon entering the week, is always key. I love Monday sweat sessions and getting back into a schedule. Yes, even though I work from home most of the time, I operate on a schedule (an unconventional one). I love the beginning of a new week. I love the promise that Mondays bring.

In my yoga class this morning, I felt a little rigid, but after I sweat enough to create a small pool on my mat, I immediately felt better. Sometimes, you have to work out the kinks. Nothing is perfect. Ever. And it has taken me a while to figure that out... but there is a sense of freedom in knowing that you don't have to do everything perfectly. The important thing is to keep moving, keep trying, keep going... do your best and everything else will fall into place. I have to admit that, some of this is a little inspiration from my sweet novio.

With all of that said, I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! And thanks for stopping by. : )

photos via: inspiration for wellbeing

No comments:

Post a Comment