Friday, June 17, 2011

To My Dad


I hope you all have a great Father's Day Weekend. I unfortunately can't be there to celebrate with my dad, but I am sending lots of love his way and I'll get to see my fam soon! There honestly isn't enough I could say about my dad. I feel like the most blessed girl in the world to have such an amazing person in my life. If I could be half the person that my dad is, that would be pretty incredible. He has created a wonderful business, has always been a loving, sweet husband to my mom and father to my brother and me, not to mention he is the most generous, honest and respectful guy I have never known. He treats everyone he meets with the same respect and is an incredibly humble human being, who doesn't know his own impact on others. Thank you dad, for always being an incredible rock and shelter from the storms. I learn from you every day and I'm so blessed to know you and have you as my own dad! Love you!

P.S. Thank you for instilling in me the love of some great music.

I wish you all a lovely and blessed weekend! And if your fathers are near by or far away send them some love.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment