Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Lovely Wednesday


Congratulations are in order this morning in regards to the post I made yesterday. My friends welcomed a new baby girl and I couldn't be more excited for them! Mom and baby are both healthy and happy. :) I honestly can't wait to meet the little one. My friends didn't find out the sex of the baby, so alas it was a surprise, but I had a feeling she was a girl the whole time. What do you think about finding out the gender? Would you want to know or want it to be a surprise? My mom said she just knew what she was having... I find it all very interesting! I think I would want it to be a surprise. Although, I love the idea of finding out the gender through a slice of cake. A Cup of Jo did a really sweet post on it!

1 comment:

  1. I have mixed feelings...I absolutely love the idea of it being a surprise, but I'm also a total planner, so it would be tough. And I know my mom and sister would freak about not being able to buy gender specific gifts lol!

    --Emmie

    ReplyDelete