“Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls.” -Melody Beattie
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Have you all seen it?? I watched this documentary last Sunday and it is excellent. It takes you through different places, showing you how people live and what makes people truly happy. Scientifically only 10% of happiness comes from material wealth... so where does the other 90% come from? Watch!
It is so good and makes you reevaluate priorities just a little. :)