Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Into The Gloss


Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very relaxing, which was exactly what I needed!
Today, I have to run some errands for my mom and I have got to re-stock my makeup supply. I am completely out of some basics, (ie mascara). Makeup can be a funny thing. I have been wearing the same makeup for years. I stick to tried and true when it comes to the everyday, but sometimes it is nice to spice things up. Do you have a face/makeup regime? I have been reading Emily Weiss's blog Into The Gloss, lately and find it to be a great little beauty report. Everyone tends to like different products. I have extremely sensitive skin, usually I wash my face with warm water, and take my makeup off with Johnson's baby oil. I also love JASON'S Chamomile Satin Soap. Do you have any products you love? Spill your beauty secrets... : )

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment