Sunday, October 24, 2010

To the end of a relaxing weekend...



Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
I spent most of my time catching up on doing nothing. Sometimes life gets so hectic and crazy that we miss the moment and forget to enjoy where we are right now. Lately, I have been trying to just "be"... not worrying about tomorrow or yesterday or what the next year or next 5 years brings, but enjoying the now. It's easier said than done! I think everyone wonders about something in their life just a little...

Here are some posts that you may have missed:
A great recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Doing what you love...
Really Yummy Granola
An apple a day...
A favorite quote.
Jewelry with a message
Something to live by.
Lauren Bush's FEED bags!
LOVE THIS
Dreaming of Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment