Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feel It


As we approach January 2011, I can't help but look back over the past year. I am so thankful for so many things... My wonderful family (a mom who has supported me every step of the way, my Dad who has allowed me to go after what I want and be who I am without judgement, a brother who lends me laughs, support, warmth, hope and a lot of love), real friends, a precious dog (Addie) and a 2010 filled with adventures. I have learned so much and I am thankful to every single person along the way.
One of the many things I will take away from the experiences of 2010: It takes courage to go ahead and enjoy your life. It takes courage to let go, to be vulnerable and to feel it all- the pain, the joy. It takes courage to be imperfect and to accept those imperfections. It takes courage to be alive and I mean really alive. Because, you will get hurt. You will feel pain. But you will also be able to feel love.
Everything works out. I really believe that. Everything is unraveling as it should. We just have to get out of the way and stop questioning. Have Faith. Have faith!

Wishing all of you a wonderful day! Let's get ready to ring in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment