Monday, December 13, 2010

Recovery...



Good evening my dears!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful, but a bit of a whirlwind. My friend, Jane flew from San Francisco and I came from Houston to meet up with her in Arkansas to run a half-marathon with my brother and some of our friends.
It was 19 degrees and we had icicles in our hair from sweat! Needless to say, I have been exhausted and can't really move my legs. Resting in my socks, ugg slippers and having breakfast for dinner is on the menu for the evening.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

P.S. If you live in Fayetteville and haven't eaten at The Greenhouse Grille you must go! We ate there Friday night for dinner and Sunday morning for brunch after our run. Yes, we went there twice in one weekend-- that is how good it is! Here is a post on it from September: Conscious Living... Check it out!

(Images via dress,design,decor)

No comments:

Post a Comment