Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And Graham Crackers are mmm...Good


Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere always whips up some of the best treats! When I came across her homemade graham crackers this morning, I was so excited. I'm not sure I will actually attempt to make them, but they are one of my favorite things to eat. I love this perfectly sweet treat with greek yogurt, peanut butter or dunked in milk! To get the recipe, click HERE.

She also talks about the first time she went to the grocery store, by herself in college. I had the exact same feeling the first time I went-- the one where you realize you can by anything you want. My grocery cart was always full of graham crackers!
Such a cute post, Emily!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! It was a cute post. I tried making s'mores with homemade marshmallows recently, they were wonderful. I wonder what it would be like to check out make s'mores with both homemade marshmallows AND homemade graham crackers... might have to try it!

    Here's the recipe, if you're interested.
    http://nooksandcranberries.com/2010/10/writers-kitchen-homemade-marshmallows/

    ReplyDelete