Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's still here.


Well, this month has been a weird one. My dad has been in the hospital and I think anyone who has ever had a loved one in the hospital knows that time doesn't pass the same way as it normally does when you're sitting in a space day after day staring at the walls, hoping and praying for someone to get better. A day can feel like a month. Thankfully, when I walked outside this morning, I was reminded that not too much time has passed. It is still fall and the best part of all... hopefully my dad will be home soon and life will return to normal. We have had a lot of prayers coming his way. I've never been so thankful to be from a small town in all my life. From the dinners people have made, to the hugs and sweet text messages, I can not be thankful enough for all the sweet love that has surrounded my family during this time. I am so happy to finally be regaining a little sense of self back, from working to blogging and not so much worrying. I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far and I will try to get back to my regular blogging schedule. We are having to practice some patience here, but hopefully it will all be good soon enough! Enjoy the day. Get out in the sunshine and do some yoga for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment