Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Notes from the Weekend






Good Morning my dears! I hope you all had a great weekend. Sorry for the no post yesterday, I was traveling back from Arkansas. I went to the NWAFW, and was very pleasantly surprised. It was so well executed, the shows were exciting and it was such a great time. Fueled by cocktails and fashion, how could it not be? You can check out more photos on At Home Arkansas, with front row access with Tulip Louise.

We also had some great food this weekend. We went to one of my favorite places to eat dinner, Greenhouse Grille and the next morning we hit up the Little Bread Co.

I can't even tell you how delicious they both were. I had never been to the Little Bread Co. and now I want to go every single time I'm in Fayetteville. I had "The Sunny Side" which is eggs, avocados and tomatoes....

Does it get much better?

I hope you all had a great weekend and are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment