Monday, July 9, 2012

{Happy Monday Morning}


Good Morning! I hope all of you had a great weekend. Mine was full of lots of music, some yoga and a fishing trip yesterday that left me feeling like I would never have a normal stomach again. I guess after quite a bit of yoga, I was trying to climb a small rock to take some pictures and I pulled the right side of my stomach muscles. Laughing/walking has never hurt so terribly. The hypochondriac in me immediately thought I had internal bleeding or was having appendicitis. Yea, I know... when it comes down to it, I tend to Web MD way too much. So after the panic subsided, we went to the marina here in Colorado and I ate the best fish tacos, followed by a s'mores crepe. The moral of the story: good food + heating pads + not web md'ing your symptoms, make for a very nice recovery. I still have a little pain, but it doesn't hurt so bad that I feel like I need to be in the fetal position at all times. Thank you to the fam for keeping me from taking myself to the emergency room. I'm really glad there are some sane people to keep my hypochondriac self at bay. :)

Today we're going for a little walk and for the most part, taking it easy. I think sometimes God just slows you down... I hope you all have a wonderful day!

image via Lost & Found 

No comments:

Post a Comment