Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Having Faith.

Happy Tuesday, all! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. For the past 10 days I have been helping out with a teacher training boot camp, along side some other studios. It was absolutely incredible and I feel so grateful to have been a part of it. Last night, Maitri had its first new teacher. This may not seem like a big deal, but it is!! Moving here has been challenging, an adjustment not only in lifestyle, but also in starting a business, not knowing whether or not anyone would show up, much less if anyone would ever want to share Maitri and teach there too. I've just had to have a lot of faith, and take big leaps even though I haven't been able to see the whole picture. This week was a really, really healing one for me, just because it's really hard for me to accept support. But last night, watching my friend and fellow teacher up there teaching, my heart was so happy I wanted to cry. God, the universe, whatever you would like to call that thing that's bigger than us, always has it. Things are always working out even when we can't see it. We just have to keep following our hearts each and every day and let the rest go, knowing that everything will be just as it should be.

Sending you all lots of love today. Hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment