Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Happy} Almost Wedding Day...


Happy almost wedding day to my dear friend, Ms. Katie Sutton! I hope the big day is everything she hopes it to be. Are any of you married or engaged? Where would you have your wedding? When I was younger I used to want a wedding in the mountains, either in the winter time so all my friends and family could ski or in the summer. I love the idea of everything in the picture above for a winter wedding. I might add a hot chocolate station, but the milk and cookies are probably my favorite part! Such a cute idea. Imagine a mountain town in the winter time with a white tent and lots of italian white lights. Sounds delightful! In the summer, it would be a little different, but I still might serve the milk and cookies. : )

image via Once Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment