Monday, September 19, 2011

The Best Part...



I hope everyone had a great weekend! The wedding in Colorado was perfect. I have never seen my friend look so happy. She honestly was a blissful bride. I think the whole room could feel the peace, happiness and love radiating throughout the entire night. It was incredible and perhaps, when it's someone really close to you that you see that happy, it makes it all the more heartfelt because you know what that person has been through. She had her fairy tale and in turn, I guess it helps people believe and faith that everything does work out. I have always been really terrified of such happiness... but Katie has always believed and I think that's what I admire most about her. She isn't afraid to open her heart. She has never been too afraid of getting hurt and in turn, she found someone who will never hurt her. I saw that in all of my girlfriends this weekend. They all seemed to be blissfully happy, and with someone who would stand by them no matter what. They were all smiling from the inside out and that was the best part of the weekend.

images via musings in femininity

No comments:

Post a Comment