Monday, February 27, 2012

Remember this:



Good Monday morning. I woke up today thinking, what day is it? What do I need to do... and as a list piled up in my head, I thought to myself that I need to get in the swing of things. As spring approaches, there is always a little more energy. Almost as if everything is awakening from the winter's quiet lull. So as everything begins to peek it's head out of hibernation, I feel like I'm doing much of the same. It's time to start shedding the winter and getting excited for spring. New possibilities loom, a time for celebration is definitely ahead (one of my best guy friend's is getting married), and I'm really excited for the thought of dresses, white pants and hanging out with my family! Simple, I know, but exciting nonetheless!

image via yoachicktumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment