Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it Tea Time Yet?










I love Tea!
I am not sure, but Perhaps it goes back to when I was little and my mom would fix us English Breakfast tea with gingersnaps after school or Maybe it is from backpacking when the only thing warm to drink was tea, instant coffee and hot chocolate- all of which became like gold...
Either way I am not sure, but I love tea. These days, besides my usual Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea, I have branched out to Yogi Tea. It's great and it even has uplifting sayings to enhance the warm, fuzziness of drinking tea. I love their Peach Detox (thanks to Holly). Not only does it taste great it also helps detoxify the liver and kidneys... which isn't a bad thing at all. I find this helps Especially during the holiday season when my alcohol consumption goes up significantly. My Favorite Yogi tea is the Himalaya Apple Spice. It is great for the afternoon slump that I so often go into around 3:00 or 3:30... and usually stay in until I either have tea or chocolate. I try to generally go for the tea, but... sometimes not. And on a day that I don't drink my Morning coffee I love the Yogi Green Tea. I am not sure what makes it different than all the other, green teas out there (again, I think it might be the delightful sayings on the tea bags), but it is wonderful and not to mention they have different kinds like Yogi Blueberry Slim Life. Who doesn't want to drink that?

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you blogging! Yogi's Green Tea Pomegranate is my all-time fav.. and yes, their green tea does taste better than others.

    ReplyDelete