Friday, December 4, 2009

Never without...




One thing you will probably never see me without no matter what the circumstances are, is my Me&Ro necklace. I stumbled upon this necklace one day while shopping at Neiman's in Denver after I had gotten back from my NOLS trip to India. When I asked the lady at the Me&Ro counter about the necklace itself she said, "oh those are joy bells." Immediately I thought back to all of the bells scattered throughout India and the Himalayas... you always ring the bell before going into a temple... bells are everywhere.

After discovering my joy bells that day, I also fell in love with Me&Ro. All of the jewelry pieces are a communication about oneself. The inspiration comes from many traditions of China, Tibet, and India (no wonder I was drawn towards it). From the "fearlessness" necklace to my joy bells. The collection is extremely unique and not to mention a little reminder in the symbolism that comes along with wearing the pieces.

You can find Me&Ro at Department stores: Barneys, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms. A more detailed list of stores can be found on the Me&Ro website.

No comments:

Post a Comment