Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My love for...



Have you all heard of her (the link to her website is on the right of my page, but...)? If you haven't, I will tell you that The Man Repeller has to be one of my favorite fashion blogs. Her commentary is hilarious, honest and seriously, very seriously one of the best. Plus, the girl really is everywhere. Alright, when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere in the world in which I live... which some refer to as "a bubble." Anyway, when I came across her desire for an intern, I was laughing out loud at the credentials she gave: please read HERE. If you have ever worked in the creative industry, I bet you can relate... if you haven't well then you will either laugh along or think that we are all crazy. Either way your reaction would be sufficient.

Hope you enjoy. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment