Friday, July 8, 2011

Soothes the Soul






I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are off to Santa Fe, and I can't wait! I have been going to New Mexico every year since I was about... 2 years old, due to the fact that it has always been my dad's favorite place in the world. I can't wait to have dinner at El Farol, lunch at The Shed and walk around Canyon Road. Do you have a favorite place to visit? A place where you completely relax and take in everything? When I tell people my place is Santa Fe, everyone is always like... "That's your favorite place?" My answer is always yes, with a big smile. There's just something about it that I love! I feel like you either fall in love with it or you don't get it and for the people who don't get it, we probably shouldn't be friends. Just kidding... But, if you have never gotten the chance to go to Santa Fe! Please do! It is pretty great, I don't think there is another place in the United States like it!

Enjoy your Friday! And your weekend! : )

images via magazine usa, El Dorado Hotel, The Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment