Friday, May 25, 2012

{Happy Friday}


Happy Friday! I can't believe it's already here. My weekend will be spent doing yoga, studying yoga, working on a presentation and writing. If I didn't have yoga though, I'd be hitting the lake with my fam, for sure! But, we only have a week until we graduate and our final is on Tuesday, so I figure I'll buckle in until then. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. I always feel like Memorial Day is the kickoff to summer. Enjoy! :)

images via MarionWD and pretty stuff

2 comments:

  1. Same...it is crazy right now! As much as I LOVE our program, I won't lie and say I'm not looking forward to a bit more time off:) Once we graduate, we need to have some poolside/lakeside/beachside time together!

    --Emmie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes!!! And we still need to celebrate birthday, engagement and probably just our overall wonderful-ness. :)
      I hope you have a good day.

      See ya tonight!

      P.S. Taking the Iyengar class here in a bit. Or more like dragging my ass to it...

      Delete