Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Inspirations




Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday. Woohooo for the week coming to an end and for the weekend almost being here!

I wish I was able to spend it with my mom, however I just sent her a necklace and some bracelets. Not as wonderful as being able to hand-deliver them, but I hope she likes them! Do you all live close to your family? Sometimes I definitely wish I did. However, living far away does make you appreciate the time that you do get to spend with them. But still, I think about lunch dates with my mom, being able to go shopping with her, doing all of those things that I don't get to do often and it makes me miss her! This weekend, if you live close to your mom, take advantage and plan something wonderful! If you don't live close, send her some love!

images via pretty stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment