Monday, August 6, 2012

What if...


Good morning my dears and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was good, although I felt like my head might explode with confusion. You know when  you start making plans, making decisions, and then you wonder how you ever got the idea to put the plan into action in the first place? Well, I have sauntered between that and feeling utterly hopeless about what to do, where to live and how to make  living? I know... you'd think I know by now. After a night of turmoil on my own behalf, I woke up feeling somewhat refreshed and I thought to myself, what if I never asked anyone else's opinion about what I should do with my life and I just did it? I thought to myself, well, that's probably how I got to making the decisions and putting this plan into action in the first place, but now I'm questioning everything, alas you can see how this goes... round n' around, and around. Oy. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. The good news is, I took two yoga classes over the weekend. It was so nice to rinse out, sweat and release some of the fear and anxiety I've been having. Love to you all.

image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment