Monday, October 8, 2012

Big Week

Especially this morning! I hope all of you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty wonderful. I went to a wedding on Saturday, and it was absolutely beautiful, although it was supposed to be outside, and last minute they had to rearrange everything, because of the sleet/rain. Even with the weather not cooperating, it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to, just because I got to witness two people, who absolutely were ecstatic to be marrying each other and nothing could ruin it. You could feel the warmth and love radiating off of them! And the decor was also so pretty... the perfect rustic wedding with white tablecloths, burlap, fresh flowers from the farmer's market... it was all very romantic and sweet. I wish I would have taken pictures, but I was too busy taking it all in. I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful Monday. I am a closing on a house this week! Yay (Finally, I feel very excited and I think I might be over my freak outs about the commitment/decision/money/everything :)! Pictures to come...

I know I keep saying that, but really!


No comments:

Post a Comment