Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Kings Lane



Have you all heard of it? I am officially obsessed. It's pretty great when it comes to unique pieces not to mention the prices. They have new sales every day. Currently, I am trying to find some great mirrors and anything else that might add a little bit more of a modern look. I am mixing antiques + some new furniture. I love Meg's work over at LeSueur Interiors. She's lovely and awesome! I'm going for a very similar feel... and will probably have to ask her help when it comes to finding those extra pieces that really make for great accessories. Think tortoise shells, antlers, and maybe some prints... although, my family probably has enough to stock me up! Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday. And if you're curious about One Kings Lane here is the website: https://www.onekingslane.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment