Monday, October 15, 2012

This Week...




... Is going to be great. All really exciting, really wonderful things going on, and I am finally closing on the house this afternoon. Yes, unfortunately we couldn't close last week, but the day is here and I'm not even too nervous about it. At least not even half as nervous as I thought I would be. I will let you all know how it goes and once it becomes official I will take pictures. :) I really like this bedroom up above, plus the elephant print, and I also wish I was this great at layering in the fall/winter. However, when I layer I typically look like I'm drowning in clothes. I hope you all have a really wonderful Monday. Over the weekend we went to Crystal Bridges. I have to say, it was pretty awesome. If you haven't been yet, and you are in the area, you should definitely check it out.

Have a great day!

images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment