Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Favorite Breakfast:


Whole Wheat Waffles. Yep, I love em'. Usually I buy these because I am too lazy to make these. Either way, I eat waffles for breakfast at least once week. Although, I don't use syrup, I do not skimp on taste. Agave Nectar with a scoop of Fage 0% Greek yogurt is delicious and maybe a little healthier? Eh, I'm not too sure... if not, oh well!

And on a completely different note: All week A Cup of Jo's, Joanna Goddard is posting on relationships. Today she asks the question, "Do you ever worry that you won't meet your soulmate?"

And here's a little sneak peek of what she says:
Remember that episode of Seinfeld when Jerry says that only 5 percent of the population is date-able? Elaine asks, "Then how are the other 95 percent getting together?" Jerry's response? "Alcohol." When I was single, I felt the same way...

Want to read more... Visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment