Monday, August 15, 2011

Meltdowns: They Happen.


Sorry for the late post today! I had a mini-meltdown last night and couldn't compose myself enough to write to you all until now. Alright, I'm being dramatic, but honestly... Have you all seen Jerry Maguire? Tom Cruise gets fired and as he's walking out of the office he says, "I'm not going to do... what you think I'm going to do. I'm not just going to flip out," and he says this as he's flipping out. Well that was me last night. I have been out of town and upon my return I had an eviction notice on my door for failure to pay rent. And yes, I flipped out. I spent the morning dealing with the office and when I told the woman who sent me the notice, that I had paid, all she could say was "Oh, I'm sorry. We overlooked it." So, long story short, I am not being evicted. Thank God. Sometimes, I wish I was a home owner and speaking of, congratulations to my friends Katie and Robby who became one this weekend. I can't wait to visit them in Colorado and return back home hopefully without an eviction notice. PS did you know that they only have to give you three days notice before evicting you in Texas? Yep, learn something new every single day.

Happy Monday all! Hope your week started out better than mine and if you find yourself having a meltdown just remember, they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment